21 ways is a set of checklists and inspiration sources for product & service ideas, product development, service innovations, business model generation and defining strategic directions.
Based on a client’s question, we extract important trends, successful innovations, principles or evolutions. The list of 21 principles changes per question. 21 ways sets are useful in individual or group brainstorms, for new business development and strategy sessions.
Some example questions from clients:
– 21 ways for better balancing the risk/costs equation in operations & maintenance (GDF SUEZ)
– 21 ways to place the patient at the core of our business (Celgene)
– 21 ways for inspiration for the design of a new Airport pier / terminal (Schiphol Airport)
– 21 ways for… growth, cost reduction, client retention, process improvement, leading teams, …
Check out the official 21 ways overview & offering (pdf) and also some free -not under non-disclosure agreement (NDA)- examples of 21 ways sets:
– Management 3.0 & Leadership: The Future of Leadership (created for CircleRadius)
– cross-sector innovation: Dare2cross: cross-sectorale innovatie (created for Innovation Quarter)
– increase consumption of vegetables: Verhogen groenteconsumptie in NL (created for Voedingscentrum)
– finding alternatives for piping challenges: Pipingprobleem bij dijken (created for Rijkswaterstaat)
So far we have created 260+ web searches / 21 ways sets for clients, yet most are under NDA, contact us to discuss the options for your innovation / business challenge.
Combining the input with an interactive engaging presentation or workshop clearly helps to come up with new connections, great ideas and enriched concepts. Based on successful innovations, Marc Heleven extracts important trends, principles or evolutions. 21 ways (pdf) is useful in individual or group brainstorms and in new business development and strategy sessions.
Let’s discuss a 21 ways for your industry.